Book your room at Maria Angola Hotel & Centro de Convenciones
Hotel with a restaurant, in Lima (Miraflores)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland, Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, and Virgen Milagrosa Church. Also nearby are Kennedy Park and Miraflores Central Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Maria Angola Hotel & Centro de Convenciones features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maria Angola Hotel & Centro de Convenciones
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
Eat and drink
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Dimmi Di Si - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Maria Angola Hotel & Centro de Convenciones
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 81 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.