Availability: Bayview Hotel
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Triple Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Colonial hotel with a restaurant, in Lima (Miraflores)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Larcomar, Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, and Puente Villena. Also nearby are Waikiki Beach and Parque del Amor.
In addition to a restaurant, Bayview Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bayview Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This Colonial hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bayview Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM.
El Tumi - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Bayview Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 40 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.