Availability: Mercure Lille Aeroport
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Lesquin with 2 restaurants
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Lesquin, this hotel is close to Lille Metropole Public Golf, Central School of Lille, and Lille University of Science and Technology. Area attractions also include Palace of Fine Arts and Rihour Square.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Mercure Lille Aeroport features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Lille Aeroport Amenities
Mercure Lille Aeroport features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13993 square feet (1300 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Lille Aeroport is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 13993
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 1300
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
La Flamme - This theme restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Le Bistrot de L Aeroport - This restaurant serves lunch only. A children's menu is available. Open daily
La Lanterne - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Mercure Lille Aeroport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.