Book your room at Kurhaus
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premium Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Mountain ski retreat with 3 restaurants
This Vaz-Obervaz hotel is near Tgantieni Ski Lift, Fadail Ski Lift, and Lenzerheide Ski Resort. Also nearby are Rothorn 1 Sektion Ski Lift and Valbella Ski Lift.
The slopes await you at Kurhaus, which features a bar/lounge and a sauna.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kurhaus helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Kurhaus is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1882
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Ski storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Corner - This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Tapas-Lounge - This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.30 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.65 per night for guests aged 6-11 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Late check-out fee: CHF 25