Book your room at Hotel de la Lande
Please enter your travel dates.
Romantic ski retreat with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This ski hotel is located in Le Chenit (Le Brassus), close to Museum of Watchmaking and Joux Valley Sports Center. Regional attractions also include Church Tower and Lac des Rousses.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hotel de la Lande include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel de la Lande
At your hotel
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and return when the snow melts for hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 25 CHF /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La Lande - This diner specializes in French cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
The fine print for Hotel de la Lande
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM.
Guests planning to arrive after 10:30 PM are requested to contact the property directly at least 24 hours prior to arrival; contact information can be found on the booking confirmation.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CHF 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: CHF 10.00 per pet, per day