Book your room at Hotel de la Lande
Romantic ski retreat with a restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This ski hotel is located in Le Chenit (Le Brassus), close to Museum of Watchmaking and Joux Valley Sports Center. Regional attractions also include Church Tower and Lac des Rousses.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hotel de la Lande include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and return when the snow melts for hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (25 CHF per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La Lande - This restaurant specializes in fondue. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 360.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: CHF 10.00 per pet, per day