Availability: Hotel Seeburg
Hotel in Lucerne near Swiss Transportation Museum
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is close to Swiss Transportation Museum, Loewenplatz, and Chapel Bridge. Also nearby are Lucerne Town Hall and Richard Wagner Museum.
Hotel Seeburg provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a porter/bellhop, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Seeburg Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Lucerne hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
Hotel Seeburg is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1965
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Hotel Seeburg Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.95 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 24 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 60.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.