Availability: Four Points by Sheraton Lagos
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel in Lagos with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this spa hotel is close to Palms Shopping Mall, Kuramo Beach, and Bar Beach. Local attractions also include Ikoyi Golf Club and Silverbird Galleria.
In addition to a restaurant, Four Points by Sheraton Lagos features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Points by Sheraton Lagos Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Four Points by Sheraton Lagos features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Four Points by Sheraton Lagos has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 234
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 2010
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £4,100.00 NGN /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Four Points by Sheraton Lagos has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Your Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Four Points by Sheraton Lagos Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Nigeria will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: NGN 4000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NGN 4100 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NGN 8500 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NGN 6000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NGN 6000 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.