Book your room at Residence Les Terrasses de Termignon
Ski-in/ski-out residence with an indoor pool
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out residence in Termignon is within the vicinity of Maison de la Vanoise, Vieux Moulin Gondola, and Aussois en Vanoise. Nearby attractions also include Archaeological Museum.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Les Terrasses de Termignon makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an indoor pool.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Les Terrasses de Termignon
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including snowboarding, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and horse riding/rentals. After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, which include a sauna. Conveniences like ski storage and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 4
- Ski storage
- Tennis on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking nearby
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Indoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 21 EUR per week )
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowmobiling on site
- Snowshoeing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Arrivals after 9 PM require advance notice by telephone. Contact information for the hotel can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 16 per person, per week
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 21 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 32 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
- A television is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per week