Book your room at Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out residence with a restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Lanslevillard is in the mountains, within 1 mi (2 km) of Val Cenis le Haut Gondola and Vieux Moulin Gondola, and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons. Auditorium Laurent Gerra is 1.9 mi (3 km) away.
Ski into Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, have a meal at the restaurant, and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 135 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Balconies and premium bedding are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski equipment rentals. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
The residence offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel.
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2005
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Bergerie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 14
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 7 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 29
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 14.50 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .080 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Pet fee: EUR 46 per stay
- Deposit: EUR 460 per stay
We should mention
A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.