Availability: Hotel Rural Montaña de Cazorla
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in La Iruela with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in a national park, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Parque Natural de Cazorla. Area attractions also include Plaza de la Constitucion and Plaza Santa Maria.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Rural Montaña de Cazorla features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to LED televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Rural Montaña de Cazorla Amenities
Hotel Rural Montaña de Cazorla features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3228 square feet (300 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Conference center
- Year Built 1992
- Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LED TV
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Montana Restaurante - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
Hotel Rural Montaña de Cazorla Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE - Continental breakfast not included - VAT included
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Biosphere Hotels, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.