Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Room Only
|£56 £50||£56 £50|
- One Queen Bed
Durban hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is in the same area as The Pavilion Westville. Regional attractions also include Sahara Stadium Kingsmead and uShaka Marine World.
In addition to a restaurant, Premier Hotel Pinetown features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a theme park shuttle, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2010.
Premier Hotel Pinetown has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1996
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
Premier Hotel Pinetown has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.