Availability: Ostseehotel Scandinavia
Kuehlungsborn hotel with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Kuehlungsborn, this hotel is close to Kuehlungsborn Beach. Area attractions also include Heiligendamm Beach and St. John's Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Ostseehotel Scandinavia features a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature hair dryers, private bathrooms, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 23 December and 26 December.
Ostseehotel Scandinavia Amenities
Ostseehotel Scandinavia features a full-service spa and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Kuehlungsborn hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Ostseehotel Scandinavia is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 1910
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Tre Kronor - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves dinner only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
Ostseehotel Scandinavia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 7 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.