Book your room at Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room (Merdeka Wing)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Studio, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly hotel in Kuala Lumpur (Bukit Bintang) near Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Low Yat Plaza, Jalan Alor, and Sungei Wang Plaza. Also nearby are Bukit Bintang Plaza and Lot 10 Shopping Centre.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of floors - 20
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 388
- Meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mandarin Palace - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves brunch only.
Bintang Revolving - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Taj - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Debit cards not accepted
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 108
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 54 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 118
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 59 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: MYR 42.4 for adults and MYR 21.2 for children (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 116 per night
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.