Book your room at Petrus Hotel
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in Krakow (Debniki)
This hotel is located in Krakow (Debniki), close to Monastery of Norbertan Sisters, Wawel Castle, and Main Market Square. Also nearby are Wawel Cathedral and Collegium Maius.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Petrus Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters) include a meeting room. This Krakow hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Basketball on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Petrus Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.6 per person, per night
- Pet fee: PLN 20 per pet, per night (maximum PLN 40 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 100 per night