Book your room at Hotel Pod Roza
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Romantic Krakow hotel in Old Town, walk to Main Market Square
Collect 200 points
Located in Old Town, this romantic hotel is steps from Museum of Pharmacy, St. Mary's Basilica, and Czartoryski Museum. Main Market Square and Florian's Gate are also within 5 minutes.
A 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 57 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Pod Roza features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This romantic hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free train station pickup
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Pod Roza - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Amarone - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.6 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: PLN 50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 80-100 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 60 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 35 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: PLN 200
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 100 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.