Posh beach hotel with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Nestled on the beach, this Krabi hotel is within minutes of West Railay Beach, Phra Nang Beach, and East Railay Beach. Also nearby are Phra Nang Cave and Princess Lagoon.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Rayavadee's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 June 2014 to 30 September 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The hotel will be renovating from 1 September 2014 to 31 September 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- One of the dining venues
In addition to a full-service spa, Rayavadee features outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Rayavadee has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate living room
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Raya Dining - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Krua Phranang - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves dinner only.
Raitalay Terrace - This beach restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The Grotto - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
The Rayavadee Spa has 6 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Body scrubs
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
Rayavadee Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3826 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 5768 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Rayavadee is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.