- This hotel is just minutes away from Universal Studio Japan and Universal CityWalk. You can stay till the very last minute before the park closes.
- Delicious hotel breakfast, although it's the same menu everyday.
- Hotel staffs are friendly, helpful and beautiful (since we met only female staffs...). Some of them speak rather good English.
- Clean room and comfortable bed. Good housekeeping.
- GENEROUS supply of bathroom amnesties.
- High-tech toilet.
- Self-service laundry available (coin operated, so save your 100 yen coins).
- Decoration of the hotel in general is rather plain and not up to the status of being the official hotel of USJ.
- The hotel receptionists are not well-informed about USJ.
my family, husband and daughter had a pleasant stay...hotel staff are courteous and helpful, hotel is a very convenient walking distance (barely 5 minutes) to the entrance of Universal Studios...room is clean and comfy and very much worth the price (compare to where we stayed in Tokyo)
*For these packages, package savings is at least equal to the cost of the flight or hotel if booked separately. Note: For packages including flights, you will be charged by the airline for the flight, but your savings on the package will equal the cost of the flight.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.