Please enter your travel dates.
Cottage (Sailor Cottage) - Breakfast Included Non-Refund
- One Queen Bed
Superior Cottage - Breakfast Included Non-Refund
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Cottage, Private Pool, Pool View - Breakfast Included Non-Refund
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Captain Suite) - Breakfast Included Non-Refund
- Two King Beds
Waterfront resort with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
This Koh Tao resort is set on its own private white sand beach, a short distance from Sairee Plaza, Mae Haad Clinic, and Koh Tao Post Office. Also nearby are Ko Nang Yuan and Mae Haad Pier.
At Koh Tao Coral Grand Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Have fun in the sun at Koh Tao Coral Grand Resort with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and rowing/canoeing.
Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Koh Tao Coral Grand Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Technology support staff
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 1
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2002
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
The Happy Snapper - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours of operation: 7.30 AM to 9 PM Instructions: The resort requires one passport for safekeeping for each room booked. No other forms of identification will be accepted. Signage at the front desk provides directions to the staff room for after-hours assistance. Guests can also call for assistance from telephones in the guestrooms.
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1500
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
- Additional Details
A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.