We had a great weekend, in a very quiet room on the sixth floor. Air conditioning was effective on an unusually warm autumn night. Welcome was warm, and concierge took our cases ahead of check in time. We bought the buffet breakfast and found it good value, fresh and wide choice.
Great location with lots of shops and places to eat all around. Great access into the heart of London either by bus or the tube. Newly re-furnished rooms with comfortable beds. Free WiFi and a delicious breakfast. Very attentive staff.
Chris and John from Shepparton Australia
Located just close to the Kensington Tube Station, travelers who want to be in the center of this vibrant city will want to …More
Very nice boutique hotel just two blocks from Kensington Olympia Tube station on quiet residential street. Room very clean, well-appointed with good hvac. Bed and bedding very comfortable. Nice continental breakfast included in room rate. Hotel staff very accommodating. A great value for the price. Would definitely return.
Doc from New York, NY
Russell Court Hotel is a 3 star hotel in London, England and more precisely in the elegant area of Kensington, part of the …More
1. Had to wait outside the apartment main gate at the entrance upon arrival for over 30 mins as there was no one at the desk in spite of informing the flt details and time of arrival in advance.
2. Upkeep of the apartment at least room 2 in the basement needs improvement e.g carpet needs to be changed, bathroom doors were not locking, improve general cleanliness as the room was not properly cleaned and I had to do it myself by borrowing their vacuum cleaners.
3. No regular /daily cleaning services and garbage disposal.
4. The bathtub does not close and hot and cold mixer in the shower not working. The glass partition in the shower fell over luckily escaped injury..near miss.
5. Good loaction off Kensigton HIgh Street but the interior in poor condition specially the basement room alloted to me. No indication at the time of reservation that we will be given the basement room which was poorly maintained compared to other rooms.
6. No regular changing of sheets , towels, toilet rolls.. expect better servoce
Room looked as if it had just been renovated and decorated with en suite shower room, but incredibly small, a 'larger' couple just would not have fitted in the room much less the shower! That being said, would stay there again, good breakfast friendly and helpful staff, and I am sure there are larger rooms available.
Pat from Plymouth England
The London Visitors Hotel is a B&B-style hotel in the heart of London , near the exclusive districts of Kensington and …More
Going to Earls Court, Olympia or Royal Albert Hall then the location is ideal.
Apartment has fridge microwave & toaster.
Clean easy to find great staff the only drawback would be for somebody like me who has mobility problems its an old building with very steep stairs so if this would be a problem for you contact them first & request a ground floor room
*For these packages, package savings is at least equal to the cost of the flight or hotel if booked separately. Note: For packages including flights, you will be charged by the airline for the flight, but your savings on the package will equal the cost of the flight.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.