Nice hotel in general. Few inconveniences:
1. Staff english wasn't that good
2. You only get 2 towels, which is fine, but if you want a towel for just drying your hands, you have to use your bath towel.
3. Only one towel rail makes it difficult - because of humidity you need the space to hang two towels...and maybe clothes/swimsuites (no hangers in cupboard - which makes it useless#
4. Restaurant was closed #for dinner# a few nights of our trip, with not many restaurants in neighborhood, we had difficulty finding somewhere to eat. This was not mentioned before we booked.
5. We only got one roll of toiletpaper #which was a rather shabby thin roll to start with) and about 3 tissues every day. We weren't planning on taking it home as souveniers, but it's ridiculous keeping an eye on it constantly worrying that you'll run out in a time of desperate need!
Used the pool most days was really pleasant up on the roof !!
Staff were helpful in all aspects and especially Quentin as he spoke English.
Lots of restaraunts around and great market and street traders...
Laundry at the entrance and great local bars.
Perfect spot for our needs. Not the ritz but worked great for us and would definatly return.
What made my stay here enjoyable was the Friendly office staff. I needed a motorbike but couldn't find one anywhere to hire. So I jokily said to one of the office do you have a motorbike & if so can I please borrow it. She said Yes. That was above & beyond her duty to a customer. The room I had was Big & will looked after. I had NO problems with getting the room serviced or getting an extra pillow. Just outside the entrance was a great place too eat & a 7/11 just around the corner. Over all a great place too stay. I would defiantly stay here again.
If you looking for a nice and quiet hotel and you travel by your own car/bike , I would recommend this hotel. We love the hotel facility and staffs are very friendly. The hotel are 40 mins from the airport and 20mins to the beach and markets , which can be expensive to travel around on taxi
*For these packages, package savings is at least equal to the cost of the flight or hotel if booked separately. Note: For packages including flights, you will be charged by the airline for the flight, but your savings on the package will equal the cost of the flight.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.