Availability: Thompson Hotel and Conference Center
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Kamloops eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Kamloops Art Gallery, Royal Inland Hospital, and Kamloops City Hall. Also nearby are Pioneer Park and Thompson Park Shopping Mall.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Thompson Hotel and Conference Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Thompson Hotel and Conference Center Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Thompson Hotel and Conference Center provides a spa tub, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Thompson Hotel and Conference Center has designated areas for smoking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 98
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Digital TV service
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Vittorios Downtown - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Noble Pig Brewhouse - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Accessible path of travel
Thompson Hotel and Conference Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 5 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: CAD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.