Availability: Radisson Hotel Kaliningrad
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Class Room SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star family-friendly hotel in Kaliningrad with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Kaliningrad Regional Drama Theatre, and Blindage Museum. Also nearby are Fort No. 5 King Frederick Wilhelm III and The Fighting Bulls.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Hotel Kaliningrad features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Hotel Kaliningrad Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 7177 square feet (667 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2010.
Radisson Hotel Kaliningrad is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 7177
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (meters) - 667
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- MP3 docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Radisson Hotel Kaliningrad has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Hotel Kaliningrad Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 1200 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500 per night
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.