Book your room at Protea Hotel Hatfield
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
3-star Pretoria hotel in Hatfield, near University of Pretoria
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Hatfield, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Hatfield Plaza and University of Pretoria. Pretoria Urology Hospital and Embassy of the Republic of Poland are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and 2 bars/lounges. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, conference rooms, and meeting rooms.
All 119 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and free bottled water. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, laptop-compatible safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1 square feet (0 square meters) include conference space. This Pretoria hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Protea Hotel Hatfield has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Protea Hotel Hatfield has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 155.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 500.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 0.01 (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 110.00 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.