Book your room at African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Presidential SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Johannesburg hotel in Melrose with restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Melrose, this luxury hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Melrose Arch Shopping Centre and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Sandton City. Wanderers Stadium and Killarney Golf Club are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 118 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include DVD players, minibars, and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 8331 square feet (774 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a shopping center shuttle, and a shuttle from the hotel to the airport. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Shopping on site
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free pool cabanas
- Pool sun loungers
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8331
- Conference space size (meters) - 774
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
March Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 210.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 680.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 680.00 (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 85.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 85.00 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.