Availability: Niralidhani Ethnic Resort
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Tent, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star Art Deco hotel in Jodhpur with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Jodhpur, this hotel is in the same area as Mehrangarh Fort, Sardar Market, and Jaswant Thada. Area attractions also include Umaid Bhawan Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Niralidhani Ethnic Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Niralidhani Ethnic Resort Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. This Art Deco hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 80 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Niralidhani Ethnic Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Padharo Sa - This restaurant specializes in Vegetarian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Jo Hukum Sahi Bar - This bar specializes in Vegetarian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Niralidhani Ethnic Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.