Book your room at Niralidhani Ethnic Resort
4-star Art Deco hotel in Jodhpur with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in Jodhpur, this hotel is in the same area as Mehrangarh Fort, Sardar Market, and Jaswant Thada. Area attractions also include Umaid Bhawan Palace.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Niralidhani Ethnic Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Niralidhani Ethnic Resort
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. This Art Deco hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 80 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Niralidhani Ethnic Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free valet parking
In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Digital TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- LCD TV
- Memory foam mattress
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Padharo Sa - This restaurant specializes in Vegetarian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Jo Hukum Sahi Bar - This bar specializes in Vegetarian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Niralidhani Ethnic Resort
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.