Had a very positive experience at this hotel. Would definitely consider staying here again.
- The owner, Mrs. Lee and the son, can both speak english, and are very friendly and accommodating. When I inquired on whether there is a laundry store nearby, Mrs. Lee offered to wash our clothes for us free of charge, although it's not part of their service. In addition, when we were departing, her son offered to fetch us to the airport, which was about a 10 mins drive away.
- The room. and the hotel in general, are new and clean. The bed is comfy (by Korean hotel standards, as the mattress tends to be stiff) and the pillows are plush.
- Strong shower
- Good wifi connection
- Stone's throw away from restaurants and shops. There is a convenience store right next door.
Dislikes (More like minor nitpicks)
- Room could be larger for a 3-bed unit but at this price range and location, it's acceptable.
- Having an option for breakfast would be a plus.
Room was a decent size if a little tired, with a small hole in the wall filled with crumpled paper. The en-suite bathroom had no shower curtain (not uncommon in Korea) and the shower rail was hanging off the wall. It would not have taken an hour to sort out the problems but no-one had bothered.
Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is new and clean, strategically located, surrounded by many good traditional restaurants. Many coffee shops, bakeries, convenient stores. The above establishment are quite important for new comers who don't want to spend their budget on restaurants inside the hotel, which are normally expensive.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.