Availability: Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park
Please enter your travel dates.
Art Deco hotel with an outdoor pool, in Jacksonville (Southeast Jacksonville)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Jacksonville (Southeast Jacksonville), close to St. Johns Town Center, University of North Florida, and Saint Luke's Hospital. Local attractions also include Hands on Children's Museum.
Recreational amenities at Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle.
Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park Amenities
Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2011.
Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Plasma TV
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Silver, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.