Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room
- 1 single
Classic Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Exclusive Double Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
4-star romantic hotel in Grenoble near Place Paul Mistral
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Place Paul Mistral, Museum of Resistance and Deportation, and Museum of Grenoble. Also nearby are Dauphinois Museum and Fort de la Bastille.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Park Hôtel Grenoble by MGallery Collection(under renovation) provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 January 2014 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include banquet facilities. This Mid-century Modern hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2013.
Park Hôtel Grenoble by MGallery Collection(under renovation) is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1961
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Internet point
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
- Espresso maker
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the breakfast area between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This bar specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards only
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Concierge/valet service
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 12.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.