Availability: Weisses Rössl
Skiing and dining in the mountains near Golden Roof
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Innsbruck guesthouse is in the city center, near City Tower, Alpenzoo, and Nordkette Cable Car. Also nearby are Congress Innsbruck and Messe Innsbruck.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant. Additional amenities at Weisses Rössl include ski storage and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Weisses Rössl Amenities
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski guesthouse also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1590
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Gasthof Weisses Roessl - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
Weisses Rössl Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.