Availability: ibis Tours Centre Gare
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Tours eco-friendly hotel near Vinci International Convention Centre
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Tours, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Vinci International Convention Centre, Tours Cathedral, and Parc des Expositions de Tours. Also nearby are Musee des Beaux-Arts and St. Julien Church.
Ibis Tours Centre Gare provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a safe deposit box at the front desk, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and self parking (subject to charges).
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and bathrooms with showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Tours Centre Gare Amenities
Ibis Tours Centre Gare features complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
ibis Tours Centre Gare Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.