Book your room at Hôtel du Cygne
Hotel in Tours near Tours Cathedral
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Tours Cathedral, Vinci International Convention Centre, and Musee des Beaux-Arts. Also nearby are St. Julien Church and Musee du Compagnonnage.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hôtel du Cygne provides tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and self parking (subject to charges).
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel du Cygne
Hôtel du Cygne features tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hôtel du Cygne is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).