Book your room at Sheraton Incheon Hotel
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
5-star Art Deco hotel with 4 restaurants in Incheon (Songdo)
This luxury hotel is located in Incheon (Songdo), close to Songdo Convensia Convention Center, Songdo Central Park, and University of Incheon. Local attractions also include Incheon Landing Memorial Monument Hall.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Sheraton Incheon Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Sheraton Incheon Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17,222 square feet (1,600 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Sheraton Incheon Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 321
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of floors - 22
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Year Built 2009
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 17,222
- Conference space size (meters) - 1,600
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 22000 KRW per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 22000 KRW per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Eat and drink
FEAST - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
BENE - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch.
MIYABI - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
YUE - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The Spa Hasta has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Sheraton Incheon Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: KRW 33880 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KRW 22000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KRW 22000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: KRW 22000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 7000 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: KRW 4500 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 60500 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.