Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
Privilege, Double Room, Garden Area
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
4-star hotel in Rennes (Centre Ville) near Palais du Parlement
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Rennes (Centre Ville), close to Musee des Beaux-Arts, Palais du Parlement, and Thabor Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are Le Liberte and Musee de Bretagne.
Mercure Rennes Centre Parlement provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Rennes Centre Parlement features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers express check-in, express check-out, and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Rennes Centre Parlement is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 104
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Plasma TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.15 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.