Book your room at Mercure Hurghada Hotel
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Delightful beach hotel with a spa tub
On its own private sand beach, this hotel is in Hurghada, within the vicinity of New Marina. Regional attractions also include Hurghada Mosque and Hurghada Marine Museum & Aquarium.
Spend the day relaxing on Mercure Hurghada Hotel's private sand beach or at a marina before returning for a meal at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Mercure Hurghada Hotel with activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and windsurfing.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Steam room
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 312
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 3
- Tennis on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1894
- Conference space size (meters) - 176
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Dar El Andalus - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Oriental Restaurant - This theme restaurant specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
El Samaka - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
A private beach, outdoor tennis courts, a marina, and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
The fine print for Mercure Hurghada Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 600
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EGP 300 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 836
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EGP 418 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Shuttle transfer per adult: EGP 42 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: EGP 21 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EGP 286 per week (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EGP 143 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EGP 72 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.