Availability: Long Beach Cha-Am Hotel
Waterfront hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This Cha-am hotel is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Cha-am Beach and Cha Am Hospital. Area attractions also include Santorini Park.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center or a children's pool.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 15 March 2014 to 31 October 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Meeting facilities
- Swimming pool
Long Beach Cha-Am Hotel Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Long Beach Cha-Am Hotel like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness center.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £59.00 THB /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £59.00 THB /24 hours surcharge )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Long Beach Cha-Am Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
- Thai massage
Long Beach Cha-Am Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 220 for adults and THB 120 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 59 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 59 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 600 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Four, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.