Book your room at Dolphin Bay Resort
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Beachfront resort with calming spa services
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Within easy reach of Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, this Sam Roi Yot resort is located in a national park and on the beach. Area attractions also include Phraya Nakhon Cave.
At Dolphin Bay Resort, relax by one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or spend the day at the beach where you can enjoy volleyball.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Bring your whole family to Dolphin Bay Resort for summer fun including 2 outdoor swimming pools, a children's pool, and kayaking.
Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers a fitness center, a garden, and a terrace.
Dolphin Bay Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Shopping on site
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
The fine print for Dolphin Bay Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1045
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 495 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1375
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 605 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 150 for adults and THB 100 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: THB 150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 300 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.