Availability: JW Marriott Houston Downtown
4.5-star hotel in Houston near Downtown Aquarium
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Houston JPMorgan Chase Tower, Downtown Aquarium, and Toyota Center. Also nearby are Minute Maid Park and Christ Church Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, JW Marriott Houston Downtown features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and iPads; rooms also include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
JW Marriott Houston Downtown Amenities
JW Marriott Houston Downtown features a full-service spa and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 14000 square feet (1260 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
JW Marriott Houston Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 328
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1260
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Main Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
JW Marriott Houston Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 17 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).