Book your room at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Luxury hotel in business district of Central Hong Kong
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
In Central district
Located at the hub of Central's business district, this luxury hotel is adjacent to the Central MTR Station and within 500 meters (550 yards) of dining and nightlife areas, Lan Kwai Fong and Soho.
Spa, Pilates stuido
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental features a two-story full-service spa with 15 treatment rooms, a spa café, indoor heated pool, fitness center, and yoga and Pilates studio.
Sunken tubs, LCD TVs
Contemporary guestrooms at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental feature marble bathrooms with sunken tubs, LCD televisions with DVD players, surround-sound systems with MP3 docks, and high-speed Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Intimate, contemporary, and ideally placed in the heart of Hong Kong’s financial and luxury shopping districts, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong sets the standard for personal service and stylish sophistication
The Oriental Spa offers an array of treatments and services in a two-story facility that includes an indoor pool, fitness center, yoga and Pilates studio, and spa café.
The Michelin-awarded restaurant serves contemporary French cuisine and the two-story MO Bar offers an organic menu in a chic setting. Event services include two fully equipped meeting rooms, event catering, and conference planners.
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 113
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 50 HKD per hour ), Wired internet access ( 50 HKD per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 50 HKD per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( 50 HKD per hour )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- DVD player
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- MP3 docking station
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Eat and drink
Amber - Contemporary French cuisine served in an amber setting under a contemporary sculpture. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bar is open from afternoon until late night. Children's menu available.
MO Bar - Chic bar serving an organic menu includes breakfast buffet, a la carte lunch and dinner, and Sunday brunch. Afternoon tea is served daily. Martinis, cocktails, and drinks are served until late. Live music.
Spa Café - Serving a healthy menu with focus on fruits, vegetables, pasta, and seafood. Also offering smoothies, fruit juice, and teas.
The Oriental Spa has an 18-metre indoor heated pool; a fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment and free weights; and a Pilates and yoga studio. Children's yoga classes are also available. Running maps are available at the concierge desk.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The 7,620-square-metre, full-service Oriental Spa features 15 treatment rooms, a couple's suite, aromatherapy steam rooms, men's and women's lounges, Turkish Hammam baths, a sauna, and spa tub.
Treatments include massages, facials, body treatments and wraps, and signature treatments using the spa's line of products. The spa also offers manicures, pedicures, and waxing services. The facility has a café and boutique.
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sauna in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 250.80 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per night
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 660 per night