Book your room at Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
Luxury Hobart hotel in Sullivan's Cove, walk to Salamanca Market
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Sullivan's Cove, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Franklin Wharf, Salamanca Market, and Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens. Constitution Dock and Maritime Museum of Tasmania are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 244 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 29063 square feet (2700 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 29063
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 0.00 AUD )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 AUD per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Tasman - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 9 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 18 per night
- In-room microwave fee: AUD 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.