Book your room at Best Western Hobart
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4-star hotel in Hobart near St. David's Cathedral
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to State Library of Tasmania, St. David's Cathedral, and Theatre Royal. Also nearby are Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and Cascade Brewery.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Hobart features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Best Western Hobart is a smoke-free property.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Digital TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Embers - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
The fine print for Best Western Hobart
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 65
- Late check-out fee: AUD 65
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.