I visited this hotel for a total of 3 nights and stayed in the premier inn express for 2 nights in nearby Heildleberg the good points are as follows
1. Relatively cheap compared to hotels in near heildelberg I paid €75 a night compared to €375 a night for the premier inn express
2. The buffet breakfast is very impressive and is far superior to a lot of 4star hotels with €300 a night fees
3. Food and beer was very cheap with a good lager costing €3.50 a pint
The negatives are as follows
1. The plugs in the room are in very awkward locations little thought was given in there layout and in some instances if you are charging multiple devices you may have a device being charged on a floor.
2. The free wifi is poor in speed and reliability . A premium service can be purchased for €6.60 a day
3. The TV in your room will be an old crt set
4. It is situated in a small village outside heildleberg with only one pub a supermarket and another hotel in the village so for any entertainment or if you do not want hotel food then heildelberg which is approximately 20 minutes away on a tram is your best bet.
5. No air conditioning but and I stayed when the temperature was 35C but some how the fan they provided in the room made the room comfortable and I suspect we I did have to open the windows
Jermaine from West Yorkshire
NH Hirschberg/Heidelberg is a 4 star hotel in Hirschberg close to Heidelberg , Baden Württemberg, Germany, that welcomes …More
*For these packages, package savings is at least equal to the cost of the flight or hotel if booked separately. Note: For packages including flights, you will be charged by the airline for the flight, but your savings on the package will equal the cost of the flight.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.