Book your room at APA Hotel Hiroshima-Ekimae
Riverfront Hiroshima hotel in Hiroshima City, walk to Shukkeien
Collect 200 points
Located in Hiroshima City, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Shimizu Theater, Hiroshima Castle, and Shukkeien. Hiroshima Museum of Art and Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, conference rooms, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 91 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and LED TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find down comforters, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 161 square feet (15 square meters) include conference space. This Japanese business hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift).
- Conference space size (feet) - 161
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 10
- Conference space
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1986
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet (100 JPY per 10 minutes surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Morning Ace - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.