Availability: The Quarters by Bravo
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Art Deco hotel in Watford with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Watford Market, Vicarage Road, and Bushey Museum and Art Gallery. Local attractions also include Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Northwood Headquarters.
In addition to a restaurant, The Quarters by Bravo features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Quarters by Bravo Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 360 square feet (33 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Quarters by Bravo is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 6
- Conference space size (meters) - 33
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1964
- Conference space size (feet) - 360
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Quarters by Bravo Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.50 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.