Availability: Mercure London Watford Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Watford with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Watford, this spa hotel is close to Bushey Museum and Art Gallery, Aldenham Country Park, and Watford Market. Local attractions also include Vicarage Road.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure London Watford Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure London Watford Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure London Watford Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary bottled water
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Brasserie - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Onsite dining venue #2 - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
Mercure London Watford Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.