Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard double and sofa room
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
Standard double & single room
- 1 double and 1 single
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Watford (Watford Town Centre)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Watford (Watford Town Centre), close to Watford Market, Vicarage Road, and Bushey Museum and Art Gallery. Local attractions also include Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Northwood Headquarters.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn London Watford features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include direct-dial phones and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 8 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Jurys Inn London Watford is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.