Availability: Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction
One Double and One Sofa Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Two Single Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
2 SINGLE BEDS WC ACCESSIBLE NONSMOKINGMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Watford hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Watford Market, Vicarage Road, and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Local attractions also include Bushey Museum and Art Gallery.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measure 75 square feet (7 square meters). This Watford hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 75
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 7
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £7.95 GBP )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £7.95 GBP ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( £7.95 GBP )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
The Great Room - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after 1 AM may have to wait to check in until the night audit is completed. The wait time could be up to several hours.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.