Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim
Studio 3-4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
1/2 Bedroom Apartment for 6/7Max Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 1 infant)
2 Bedroom 6-7 DuplexMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children)
4-star residence in Eguisheim with an indoor pool
Collect 400 points
Special Offer! Collect DOUBLE Nectar points on hotel bookings made by 28 February 2015 for stays before 31 August 2015. That’s 400 points instead of the usual 200. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted.
Situated in a rural location, this residence is close to Wolfberger Winery, Andre Stentz Winery, and Bartholdi Museum. Local attractions also include The Dominican Church and House of the Heads.
At Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a children's pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim features an indoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Eguisheim residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 2
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per week )
Free self parking
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM on Sunday through Thursday. On Friday, reception hours are 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 8 PM. On Saturday, reception hours are from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week