Availability: Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Grand RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Hanoi (Tay Ho)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This luxury hotel is located in Hanoi (Tay Ho), close to Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and Quan Thanh Temple. Also nearby are Presidential Palace and Hun Tiep Lake.
Recreational amenities at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include an area shuttle and a full-service spa.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Hanoi Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 14854 square feet (1380 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a children's pool, a health club, and a nightclub. A complimentary area shuttle within 7 km is available for guests.
Sheraton Hanoi Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 299
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 18
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 1380
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Year Built 2004
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 14854
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £15.00 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £15.00 USD / per day )
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hemispheres - Overlooking the garden, this steakhouse serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Chime - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Lily Relaxation Centre has 5 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Sheraton Hanoi Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 72 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.