Availability: Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel
Classic Double or Twin Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Small Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star family-friendly Winchester hotel near Winchester Cathedral
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Winchester, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Winchester Guildhall, Winnall Moors Nature Reserve, and City Museum. Also nearby are Queen Eleanors Garden and Theatre Royal Winchester.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 5 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1964
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Wessex Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Kings Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 4.50 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.